Just click the box below.
- SEARCH THE SITE.
- Home Cleaning Shortcuts: Eco-Friendly Cleaning Tips for a Fast and Lasting Clean!
- Consumer Behavior, First Edition.
- Promoting Peace, Inciting Violence: The Role of Religion and Media (Media, Religion and Culture).
- The Ultimate Dachshund Hound Book.
Eric V. Eric shares his entrepreneurial knowledge as a regular contributor to Inc. Magazine Eric answers business startup and growth questions as host of Build Your Best Business where he helps company owners build their best business. He is a published author and sought after expert and speaker on what it takes to successfully establish, grow and nurture a business.
The core of the laddering framework as applied to market research consists of the following series of questions:. The number of questions which it generates can be large, and the process of repeatedly asking someone why can seem childish and boring. With this in mind it is essential that you explain the theory behind the technique to the respondent before beginning the questioning. Answering the later questions can be difficult.
Not everyone will be able to do so, and attempting to force an answer is counterproductive. Recording responses can be complicated, so care should be taken in preparing for and conducting the questioning.
Consumer Behavior, First Edition
The technique is designed to help people examine their actions and experiences. It is not suitable for investigating hypothetical decisions; people will often find it difficult to answer and answers will be less reliable. Despite its limitations, this technique remains a powerful tool for unlocking the real drivers for things such as purchasing decisions in consumer research, but how well suited is it to business-to-business research? The answer to this question depends somewhat on the complexity of the decision making unit.
Essentially, while it does provide more detail than conventional open questioning, getting the full benefit from the technique requires separately questioning all principal participants in the decision process and having a good understanding of the dynamics of this process. Weight: 1 pound 2.
Laddering: Unlocking the Potential of Consumer Behavior by Eric V. Holtzclaw
Size: 9. Inquire if you need further information. Seller Inventory B13A-bpn. Published by Prentice Hall About this Item: Prentice Hall, Ships from the UK.
Published by Wiley About this Item: Wiley, Hard Cover. No Jacket. Second Edition.
Good hard cover with good cover boards. Pages are clean and tight.
- Laddering: A Technique to Find Out What People Value.
- Younger Abstention Doctrine: Contemporary Decisions (Litigator Series)?
- Nothing But the Stack.
- The 12 Gemstones of Revelation: Unlocking the Significance of the Gemstone Phenomenon.
No dust jacket as issued. Seller Inventory Item added to your basket View basket. Proceed to Basket. View basket.
Continue shopping. United Kingdom. Search Within These Results:.
- Almond Accessories Set - Individual Knitting Pattern.
- Why Dogs Are Better Than Cats;
- I Came, I Saw, I Translated: An Accelerated Method for Learning Classical Latin For the 21st Century!
- Tempesta Media Blog | Hints for the best social media content.
Determinants of Consumer Electronic Products.
Related Laddering: Unlocking the Potential of Consumer Behavior
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved